How do I apply?
Applications for ESP 2017 closed at 11:59pm Monday 31st October, 2016
Step 1: Read the rules and guidelines
Download and read the 2017 ESP Rules and Guidelines.
Step 2: Declaration and Permission Form
Download the Permission and Declaration Form, and read and complete the relevant fields. Obtain parental/guardian and school principal consent. Incomplete fields will result in processing delays and may result in your application not being considered.
Step 3: Complete the online application
- Access the online application via the link at the bottom of this page (it will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete the online application).
- You will be prompted to register an account. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email from FluidReview (our application system provider). Click on the link in this email.
- Complete the 'Program Eligibility' task (Start > select 'Enhanced Studies Program 2017' > Save & Exit).
- Under 'Your Programs', click 'View Programs'.
- For the Enhanced Studies Program 2017, click 'Apply Now'.
- Complete the application form by clicking the corresponding 'Start' button.
- Upload your Semester 1, Year 11 Report Card by clicking the corresponding 'Start' button.
- Upload your ESP Permission and Declaration Form by clicking the corresponding 'Start' button.
- Upload your passport and visa documents (international students only).
- Once you have completed the above, you will be able to 'Submit' your application.
- Remember to Sign Out of your account (top right hand corner) once you have submitted your application.
Applicants can save incomplete applications for completion at a later time (prior to the closing date).
Applications closed 11.59pm, Monday 31st October, 2016