The UQ Enhanced Studies Program (ESP) provides students with an opportunity to extend their knowledge, skills and abilities by completing one university subject during Year 12. Key benefits are listed below.
- ESP prepares students for university study by experiencing classes, completing assessment and enjoying campus life.
- Students enjoy all the advantages associated with being at UQ, including access to UQ libraries, student services, guest lectures and seminars, and use of UQ sporting facilities.
- No tuition fees*
- Students who successfully complete ESP will be eligible to receive one bonus point towards their UQ entrance rank (1-99 scale) through the UQ Bonus Rank Scheme.
- ESP students who later enrol in a relevant UQ degree may receive credit for their completed course.
- ESP study counts towards a student’s Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE). Further information is available at QCE Advanced studies.
* ESP students may be required to purchase additional resources (eg. text books, lab coats, field trips). External MATH1051 students, may be required to purchase MATLAB software.